Collection Centre Administrator – 3 Positions
We are looking for self-motivated, results-driven and outgoing persons with good sense of business to join our team as Collection Centre Administrators in Nakuru, Mombasa and Kisumu. Are you one of them?
WEEE Centre is expanding and will offer services of safe e-waste management throughout Kenya. We are looking for a diligent and results-driven Collection Centre Administrator with excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate collection from the region, perform inventory processes and actively seek out customer prospects along with doing marketing activities.
You will be responsible for the provision of quality service to customer, acting as a key liaison between key accounts and WEEE Centre management. Additionally the Collection Centre Administrator will provide administration support service to relevant departments within the organization.
We offer a versatile and engaging work environment where you will be doing a great difference for a sustainable future. Being pioneers in this business field requires us to do a lot of awareness raising, as well as guide the customer prospects to suitable solutions for handling of their e-waste.
- Provide full administrative support to the regional Collection Centre (Mombasa, Kisumu or Nakuru).
- Ensuring all work activities are logged/entered into the ERP/CRM system.
- Conduct tools audits.
- Understanding and complying with customer’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner and report according to set routines.
- Generate reports on regional performance,
- Scheduling collection and delivery of e-waste to the National E-waste Processing Centre.
- Maintain workshop storage and filing system.
- Responsible for managing all visitors to the Collection Centre.
- inventory and storage of e-waste.
- Conduct training and awareness raising on safe e-waste management
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, virtual and physical meetings.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze market potential and track sales.
- Supply management with reports on sales and marketing results, customer needs/problems/interests, competitive activities and potential development of products and services.
- Experience in work planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of the town/region.
- Knowledge of work place health and safety requirements.
- Proactive person with ability to meet deadlines and give timely updates.
- Ability to develop and build relationships across all levels of management.
- Flexible but firm with interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the most common social media platforms.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM system practices.
- Ability to build productive and professional business relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to target group.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach, creativity and commercial awareness.
- Applicant to have a degree in business administration, IT, business development or related field.
- Experience in climate change, waste management, energy or environmental related issues will be an added advantage.
- Driver’s Licence
Please send your CV and Cover Letter with salary expectation latest on Wednesday 29th September 2021, to: email@example.com.
Mark the mail-subject: Collection Centre Administrator, Your name
We look forward to your application!