VACANCY: Direct Sales Representatives (NAKURU, NYERI, KAKAMEGA, ELDORET)
WEEE Centre offers the service of safe e-waste management throughout Kenya and beyond. We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills. The main objectives of this position is to improve and grow the business by driving sales, and establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners. Additionally oversee the operational development of workshops, stores, and logistics.
We offer a versatile and engaging work environment where you will be doing a great difference for a sustainable future. Being pioneers in this business field requires us to do a lot of awareness raising, as well as guidance for the customer prospects on suitable solutions for handling their e-waste.
The assigned major duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develop, plan and implement business’ goals, objectives, programs, policies and procedures for growth of the business.
- Plan, position, research and identify markets and new business opportunities.
- Grow a strong customer base for WEEE Centre and affiliates.
- Coordinate training and awareness raising on safe e-waste management.
- Coordinate technical team at the workshop.
- Development and implementation of a Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Prepare annual Sales budget.
- Growing of the current and future revenue streams
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to partners and customer leads through cold calling, virtual and physical meetings.
- Analyse market potential and track sales.
- Understanding and complying with WEEE Centre and partners’ policies, practices and procedures.
- Conduct equipment audits.
- Ensure all work activities are logged/entered into the
- Maintain, document and follow up customer relations.
- Coordinate processes of collection, pre-processing and disposal of e-waste to realize planned volumes.
- Coordinate program activities with representatives of the general public, the business community and external agencies to ensure effective cooperation and efficiency.
- Implement changes and improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- At least 1 -2 years’ experience in sales and ability to achieve targets.
- Good knowledge of sales processes, how to handle prospects and setting KPI’s.
- Technical knowledge on hardware inspection and disassembly.
- Ability to build productive and professional business relationships.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Experience in business development, production processing or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the most common social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in logistics and operational production.
- Past experience in climate change, waste management, energy or environmental-related company will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems is added advantage.
- A driver’s License is an added advantage
- Preferably 25 -33 years old
Please send your CV and Cover Letter indicating your expected salary and preferred workstation by 11th October 2022,
Mark the e-mail subject: Sales Representative, Your name
Download advert here