Environment & Quality Policy
The WEEE Centre was established to manage the collection, recovery and recycling of ALL waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE or e-waste) in such a way that would ensure the quality and environmental sustainability of e-waste management in the region.
Our commitment to continually develop, improve and enhance our quality and environmental performance is based on the following principles:
- Control the impact of our activities to minimize risk to our employees, visitors/contractors, suppliers, stakeholders, and the environment and community, through active planning, risk management, and pollution prevention strategies;
- Continuously strive to put our customers’ requirements at the core of everything that we do, providing an accountable, transparent, compliant, and cost-effective service that our customers are proud of;
- Protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution; fulfil the organization’s compliance obligations and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization and our strategic direction;
- Comply with relevant environmental statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, industry codes of practice and other requirements as applicable to our activities;
- Establish, measure, report and review Q&E objectives, compliance frameworks and targets;
- Communicate relevant responsibilities and obligations to our employees, suppliers, and the community when affected by our business activities and provide awareness, training and resources to our teams where necessary;
Implement and continually improve our Integrated Management System modelled to recognized standards including ISO 9001:2015 and IS014001:2015.
This policy statement is communicated to all interested parties as appropriate and is reviewed at regular intervalsu