We are looking for a self-motivated, results-driven and outgoing person with a good sense of business to join our team as Project Manager based in the region of Kakuma and Kalobyei. Are you the one we seek?
WEEE Centre is expanding and will offer services and train various stakeholders on safe e-waste management in Kenya. We are looking for a diligent Project Manager, with excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate training programs and arrange e-waste collection from the region, and actively do marketing activities.
You will be responsible for collaborating with the local community leaders to identify and train local youths, you will provide quality service to customers, acting as a key liaison between key accounts and WEEE Centre management. Additionally, you will provide practical and administrative support to relevant departments within the organization.
We offer a versatile and engaging work environment where you will be doing a great difference for a sustainable future. Being pioneers in this business field requires us to do a lot of awareness-raising and guide the general public to suitable solutions for handling their e-waste.
- Coordinating activities concerning the mobile computer labs (Digitrucks).
- Coordinate training and awareness-raising on safe e-waste management.
- Scheduling collection and delivery of e-waste to the National E-waste Processing Centre.
- Provide full administrative support to WEEE Centre staff in Kakuma and Kalobyei.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate e-waste collection activities from the communities.
- Conduct public sensitization programs on safe e-waste management.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement programs, within the area of jurisdiction.
- Maintain storage and filing system of e-waste.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner and reporting according to set routines.
- Responsible for managing visitors to the Digitrucks.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to partners and customer leads through cold calling, virtual and physical meetings.
- Analyze market potential and track sales.
- Understanding and complying with WEEE Centre and partners’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Conduct equipment audits.
- Ensure all work activities are logged/entered into the ERP/CRM system.
- Generate reports on regional performance, sales and marketing results, customer needs/problems/interests, competitive activities, and potential development of products and services.
- Experience in work planning, scheduling, and coordination.
- Good knowledge of the region.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
- A proactive person with the ability to meet deadlines and give timely updates.
- Ability to develop and build relationships across all levels of management.
- Flexible but firm, with interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the most common social media platforms.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM system practices.
- Ability to build productive and professional community and business relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to target group.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach, creativity, and commercial awareness.
- Education in Project Management, Business Administration, Business Development, or a related field.
- Experience in ICT, climate change, waste management, energy, or environmental related issues will be an added advantage.
- Any candidate must possess a valid Driver’s License.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter, with salary expectation, latest on Thursday 10 February 2022, to:
Mark the mail-subject: Project Manager Kakuma, Your name
We look forward to your application!
/Team WEEE Centre